- We recommend you arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class to sign in and get situated. Doors lock as soon as class begins, no exceptions.
- We accept credit cards only via a swipe machine. Cash, Venmo, ApplePay are NOT accepted. Please register online prior to class for a seamless experience and/or download our app.
- All sales are final.
- Please be prepared to stay for the entirety of class so you get the full effect of the practice.
- We ask that you store your cell phone, bag, and other belongings in the cubbies provided in the changeroom. We encourage you to leave any valuables at home.
- Food, gum and glass bottles are prohibited in the studio.
- Please ensure you are properly hydrated prior to coming to class as our studio is heated between 95 and 100 degrees plus humidity.
- We recommend you bring your own mat & mat towel to class. If you choose to rent a mat there is a $10 fee.
- Our classes are accessible to all levels whether you are a beginner or advanced practitioner. You don’t need to know anything about yoga, you don’t need to be flexible, you just need to show up!
- All practitioners are required to sign our liability waiver prior to attending class